Wednesday, April 16, 2014

spring is in the air

I have been seeing all these beautiful posts from everyone with flowers.  Flowers on trees, flower arrangements, flower gardens, and I love flowers so I get a little envious.  My husband suggested I go buy flowers so I did.  I can't even begin to tell you how that can turn a girls day around.

Today, the ground shook.  Literally.  We have had a couple earthquakes lately.  Today felt really close.  The dogs and I were being lazy and all the sudden things started to shake and the hall doors popped open and Nutmeg took off running (I don't know where she was headed but she was out of there).  Luckily it did not last long and nothing was broken.  My cute flowers stayed in place and no harm or accident came upon them....the family was alright too.

What does your spring look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web.
Leaca