Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pickle bag knock off

I asked my husband for a Pickle bag for Easter.  I know, I know I am spelling it wrong.  Their spelling drives me crazy.  So, I choose to ignore their spelling.

So I bought the bag and then the I decided to get the Complete In A Pickle Pack.  After I started thinking about it I decided to buy extra sets of the interior bags.  I was going to pack this puppy full of all kinds of stuff.  My purse is an arsenal of all kinds of useless items just in case Zombies really do take over the planet I will be prepared.  I imagined all kinds of items filling the little extra bags.

Well it arrive and it will only hold four (4) of the clear plastic thingies. I even watched the You Tube video and it did not dawn on me that it would only hold so much. 

So, I quickly switched to plan B.  The Pickle above went into my purse.  I decided to make little pickles for each car.  I used the extra clear plastic thingies to make my own little pickles. 
Sorry about the tissues, GOT SNOT.  I really did not plan on blogging this when I bought them.  They are obnoxious my sister in law would not approve.  She thinks I should be more of a lady.  I disappoint her often and she still loves me. It is our thing.
I had all of the items just lying around the house to fill the two additional pickles...my cheap version of the pickle bags.  I attached them with a little ribbon and I use a rubber band to wrap around the whole thing to hold it compact. 

Here is a list of items I included
  • hand sanitizer pen
  • spot remover pen
  • individually wrapped antibacterial wipes
  • a mirror
  • pair of tweezers
  • pair of fingernail clippers
  • emery boards
  • travel size sewing kit
  • retractable mini scissors
  • tailor tape
  • hair bands
  • rubber bands
  • bobby pins
  • safety pins
  • paper clips
  • philips mini screw driver
  • straight mini screw driver
  • mini pen
  • sticky notebook
  • bandages
  • travel tissues
  • pill box
(You can purchase this pack directly from their site or make the kit yourself)

My final word on the original bag is that I love it but I wished it held more.  The clear plastic thingies are wonderful and cheap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web.
Leaca