Monday, June 24, 2013

Wyoming visit with family

 It was this guys birthday so we celebrated Angry Bird style. 



 Gordon's mom and her husband Bill.
Gordon's oldest sister....she looks just like her mom.
Gordon's brother who acts just like Si from Duck Dynasty.  My nephew handed him a pitcher and a cup.....he was confused.  When we explained that he reminded us of Si he said, "I am nothing like Si, I'm not a Vietnam Vet!"  Uhhhhhhhhhh!  *crickets* LOL
Meet Tricia Gordon's other sister and her oldest son Cody.
Gordon's brother Charlie's kids.  I loved seeing them.  I can't express how wonderful it was to see them!  They lost their mom to cancer almost eight years ago and they lost her mom just this year.  They have been through so much.  Love them to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web.
Leaca