Friday, July 19, 2013

backyard travels -- sitka, alaska

I visited friends in Sitka, Alaska this spring.  I had never been anywhere in the Inside Passage and it did not disappoint.  I love the ocean so it was no surprise to see I had a ton of pics of the water, by the water, it was too cold to be in the water thank goodness.



The town was adorable and picturesque.  Little shops lined the main streets and fisheries lined the waters.



I loved hanging out with the girls and Aubree was quite the photographer and was my constant companion on my photowalks. 

Macee had eyes that melted my heart and had this way of commanding and getting your attention whenever she wanted it.
My favorite part of the trip was hanging out with these little ones.  I miss having them around.  Such is the life of a Trooper wife.....we move, friends move, but I always have somewhere to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web.
Leaca