Wednesday, July 10, 2013

be the change -- be positive



I have a focus word for the year and I would like to start having one weekly or monthly....however long it takes to add some positive changes to my life. Change starts here, today, I want to be the change.

So, for right now my focus will be on being positive.  I feel like I am a positive person.  I really try to not bring others down or bring myself down for that matter.  With that been said I think we can always work to improve.  We can never be perfect so working towards that is endless.

Five small changes towards positivity......

1. Surround myself in happy scents.  I have a strong sense of smell, my youngest son thinks I should be a drug dog, and it can be such a curse when things do not smell good.  I want to add some essential oils to my daily routines to help.

2.  Start a regimen of yoga.  I used to do this when my kids were little and it really helped me to control my thoughts, among other things.  I would like to start this practice again.

3. Eat healthy. I can be so negative towards myself when I am not eating right.  This one is simple yet so important.

4. Surround myself with the color orange.  It is known to promote positivity.  Maybe I will have to ride my orange bike more often....oh darn. =]

5. Have fun and enjoy life. Do I need to say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web.
Leaca