Thursday, July 11, 2013

43 things

Hula Seventy started this.  You accomplish the amount of things that match how old you are on each of your birthdays.  I'm not even sure she still does it but I am doing it this year.

1. Drive into Denali park
2. Learn to sew
3. Finally plunge into my obsession with bento boxes--the 100 Bento's Project
4. Continue to take a picture a day with any camera
5. Master my new camera
6. Grow a garden and eat it
7. Do a project every week...no matter how small
8. Learn to spit....I know gross but there are times you need to know how to do this
9. Learn to use chop sticks
10. Read at least one book every month
11. Learn to shoot the Northern Lights
12. Make a budget
13. Stick to a budget
14. Make something homemade for each member of my family for Christmas
15. Have Christmas done by November including Christmas cards
16. Go on weekly dates with Gordon....we fail in this department but we still love each other
17. Send a card to friends and family on their birthdays
18. Learn to fly fish
19. Organize your photos
20. Do something you love everyday
21. Do something you fear every week
22. Call, email, or text someone you love everyday
23. Replace fear with faith
24. Make a playlist every week....we travel so much that this is a must and I love doing it.
25. Get rid of all the stuff you do not use
26. Have a yard sale
27. Go camping....even if it is in an RV
28. Menu plan....I've always done this and all the sudden I stopped.
29. Start an indoor garden for the winter
30. Plan a vacation somewhere new
31. Make some fitness goals
32. Survive sending my youngest son to Russia for a year
33. Learn more about essential oils
34. Paint the letters in the guest room and kitchen
35. Learn that when you cannot change something you can't worry about it
36. Do the "couch to 5K" thing
37. Start yoga
38. Learn to meditate....my version of meditation
39. Decorate for every season and holiday
40. Get back into Feng Shui
41. Take at least four classes this year
42. Write in one journal everyday....you have several this should not be a problem
43. Embrace and elevate the everyday





Things I accomplished this last year....
1. Make a quilt....and finished it.
2. Lost 130 lbs
3. Bought the bike of my dreams
4. Went back to Wyoming....I have not been home for eight years
5. Put my pictures into Blurb books
6. Rescued a dog
7. Meet a friend from Flickr
8. Go to the Inside Passage
9. Started taking a picture everyday
10. Started taking selfies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web.
Leaca