Thursday, March 27, 2014

that time of day -- evening


I have a confession to make.  I hate color photographs.  There I said it.  Not just any color photos, mostly just my own.  I can never seem to process or shoot them correctly for that matter.  It is on my list this year to figure it out.  Photo projects are my way of sneaking in the stuff I do not want to do.  So, I am starting a photography project based on the time of day.  I am just going to shoot what represents a certain time of day.  In the picture above you can see my apron.  At the end of the day I take it off.  The sight of the apron represents the end of my day. Yay! 

I just took the time to shoot from right where I was standing.  Our evening light is really bright right now.  I am loving that.  It is my favorite thing about Alaska.  The flip side is the low light winters.  I choose to focus on the long days of spring and summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web.
Leaca