Monday, April 14, 2014

the documented life project ::: week 16 add a piece of cardboard from a snack box

This week kind of came out soft in color but I didn't mind.  I'm still trying to find my groove....if I have one I am on a mission to find it.

I included all of the happy mail I've received lately.  I just love all the little pieces that come and it means so much more to include them in the layout when they came from all over the world. 

This time I added a little pocket for journaling and room for lists on the flap. 

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy looking at how everyone does the documented life. I love your soft colors! It looks marvelous!
    My planner has been ready since the beginning, but I have not done a thing in it! Terrible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am now three weeks behind. I love doing it but life gets in the way sometimes.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web.
Leaca