Sunday, April 13, 2014

Monster Cookies....yum!

This are my families favorite cookie.  We devour them and I never have to erase the cookie jar anymore.  It has read "Monster Cookies" for weeks now.  I have a little secret....shhhh don't tell.  I have cut the sugar (well I exchange the white sugar for coconut sugar), there is no flour and they don't even notice.

The dough might seem to be wrong because it is not really doughy.  I worry every time I bake them but they always turn out wonderful.


Monster Cookies

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups creamy or chunky peanut butter
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 cup coconut sugar (you can use white sugar)
8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
3 large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
4 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candies

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line or spray a cookie sheet.
I use liners.

2. In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter with the sugars and butter and mix.
Mix in the eggs and vanilla.
Mix in the oats and baking soda.
Then stir in the chips and M&M's.

3. Drop the cookies by heaping spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
I use a large cookie scoop or an ice cream scoop.

4. Bake 12 to 15 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web.
Leaca