Friday, October 10, 2014

It's Friday and I'm Obsessed

Picture above is from the summer.  I love the African woven bag, the kale bursting from the top, and even a piece of my favorite scarf peeks in.

1.  My niece Teni's new photography blog.  She is just starting to do family pictures but I love her style and that she is taking the plunge.

2. Since being diagnosed with gluten, egg, and tomato allergies I have been loving the gluten free blog scene.  My favorite so far is Fork and Beans.  I never heard of her blog until I bought her book and I fell in love. 

3. Country music.  I know it's weird but I have been listening to country music a lot lately.   Sometimes I just need to break from the norm. 

4. The One Hundred Foot Journey was one of my favorite reads this summer.  I loved that it was not typical.  There were many stories in the one story but told from one person.  The movie was good too but only loosely based on the book in my opinion. 

5. Being home.  I love to travel and it makes coming home so sweet.  I love having a list, finishing it and doing what ever I want for the rest of the day.  Reading, photo shoots, playing with boys upstairs, learning to bake in a whole new way, journal entries, and sipping hot tea.  Oh my!  that is pure heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web.
Leaca