Monday, April 1, 2013

living room before


moving to a smaller apartment has been a challenge but one i am ready for.  it is always good to organize and go purge or donate items i do not need or use anymore. the challenge is deciding what to keep and what to get rid of. finding room for the items i can't part with.


i have a sectional and i love it. living in housing that i do not choose sometimes limits my home in many ways.  having a sectional allows me to have seating for others when we have visitors. well this apartment does not allow for all three pieces. in fact it barely fits these two pieces.  we are making it work.


when i first move in i always fill my walls and then move stuff around later. i am not sure why i do this but it is part of my madness.  yikes.

i will have an after photo when i am finished with this room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web.
Leaca