Friday, November 1, 2013

Nov 1 :: breakfast, lunch, the great outdoors

qia cereal is actually pretty good. i am always up for breakfast that doesn't need cooked. you just add coconut milk, sweetener, and let it sit for five minutes and eat up. 
bento boxes have been my obsession for a couple of months now. my husband loves them. he says it is the perfect way to feed him with out over feeding him. i use the metal bento and my daughter uses the plastic ones because they are bigger.




we think he is so darn handsome. what would we do without this big village mut that thinks he is a lap dog?!
nutmeg is his best buddy. he loves her more than anyone and she loves my husband the most.

 fat mum slim november 1 prompt was fruit.  this was my last minute attempt.
i have been doing the now you workshops 52 weeks of selfies. this week was all about masks so here i am with my favorite mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web.
Leaca