Sunday, December 1, 2013

countdown to christmas -- helping out a friend

Everyday of December I try to focus on Christmas.  I do something every single day to countdown to the big day.  Some things are planned and some are not.  Today a friend from Anchorage dropped by and I took their family pictures for them.  It is their first Christmas as a family and I am so grateful to be a part of it.  They have a beautiful family. 





Christmas tip :: I use Shutterfly to print my cards.  The price is right and I even have them mail them for me.  My addresses are saved on site and every year I just update the address book and have them sent directly from them.  It costs .55 cents extra but that includes postage.  For an extra few cents I save my self a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web.
Leaca