Saturday, January 11, 2014

Snowshoe adventures

I am wearing my husbands snowshoes because I hate my MSR's.  They have too many buckles...these are easier to get on and off.
Summit, we call him handsome all the time and Kel thinks we should have just named him that.  We call him Summit when we are mad at him.
 The road where we live.  I think it is so beautiful that I never want to leave.

Our gang, tribe, possy, or whatever the kids are calling it these days.  In simple form, these are my people.  Everyone should have a group like this. I love them!  I love that Sonya pulls our little man C around.  When he wants her to stop he puts his upper body over the side and pushes.  She flies backward and then he yells, "Stop!".  She flies backward almost out of her skies.  Cracks me up every time. She nicely asks him to not do that or at least give her some kind of warning.  I don't think it sinks in and I am little grateful because it really is funny.  I know, I am going to H-E-double hockey sticks. 
 Racing mom!
 There is beauty at every turn.  I can't get enough of it. 
We made it to the river and now it is play time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web.
Leaca