Monday, January 13, 2014

lunch date

There is no restaurant in our tiny town.  We miss eating out sometimes and so we took to the road for two hours one way to have lunch.  It was a beautiful drive.
 Do you ever look at yourself and think, "Wow....she's old"?  I do not feel as old as I look but I am grateful for my age.  I am 43 years this year.  I have had a wonderful life.  I have a great dad, wonderful husband, great kids, wonderful daughter in law and three absolutely gorgeous grandchildren.  I can leave out family and friends.  That Bitz family is as close as it gets to being family without having our blood in their veins.  (they are the family you see in my pictures all the time)
Me trying to get a shot of all of us.  Unsuccessful attempt but somehow I still like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web.
Leaca