Wednesday, July 31, 2013

pinterest test -- chocolate italian cake

I needed a cake recipe for my husband's birthday.  I was traveling and out of town on the actual date, no surprises there, so I had to make this one special.  I go where I always go....blogs, pinterest, pioneer woman, looking for inspiration to save the day.  I came across this recipe for Chocolate Italian Love cake on Pinterest.  Perfect!

I live in the middle of nowhere and so I have to plan ahead.  There are some ingredients in this cake that one does not just have hanging around.  I was headed to Fairbanks and started a list of ingredients.  I get so excited to make him new recipes.  He loves food.  No really....he LOVES it.  I will make him something new and he will talk about it for weeks.  It does my heart good to know he loves and appreciates it.  I really try to make it special.

This cake certainly did not disappoint.  He loved it.

Go here to get the recipe and try it out.

Her blog is Chew Nibble Nosh and it is full of yummy recipes just waiting for us to try them out.

Enjoy!
L



P.S. Unless I modify the ingredients I always send you to the original source for the recipe.  If I do modify a recipe I will include the recipe and a link to the inspiration.  It helps me sleep at night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web.
Leaca